1.12.11

Mur (10)

Mur (10)

4 commentaires:

  1. Curieux de savoir où tu as trouvé ça...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. @ François : En flânant dans les vieilles rues de Sarlat-la-Canéda :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. textures like this gives me the impression of seriousness.. i like how the smiley caught me offguard.. :) great catch..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Is it the world smiling back at us. Even if we stand right in front of the wall in the streets of some old town?

    The bathing in your gorgeous light makes everyone smile, Francis! And your humor brings me through the dark days. And your one of kind eye taught me to see in whole new ways. Thansk for this experience & the gem, my friend!

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados