4.12.11

Mur (11)

Mur (11)

3 commentaires:

  1. love the gradation in colors here.. excellent shot.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. "See I ain’t getting better I am only getting behind / I am standing on a crossroad trying to make up my mind / I’m trying to remember how it got so late / Why every night pain comes from a different place / Now something’s got to change" (Songs: Ohia)

    Turning the corner. Walking that road. Changing from gold to blue. Getting lost in the textures. Overwhelming sadness that feels good. Why? Maybe beacuse it's all in that one great photograph of yours. All that what life is made of. Amazing, Francis. Just amazing!

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very nice texture and details!

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados