21.11.11

Mur (8)

Mur (8)

4 commentaires:

  1. love how real this looks, i can almost touch it.. nice capture..

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fine, rich textures in this detailed presentation of the rock wall. Nice one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sometimes it feels like running against the wall with my head. Trying to get through. Thrown back. Standing up & doing it again.

    Later on I sit down, watching the sun turning the walls into something golden & shiny. Bathing in your beauty. Getting myself up again, knowing now that no wall can hold back what's happening in my head. Free at last. Thanks for that experience, Francis.

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The textures in you're shots astonish me, they remind me of all the little detail in the world, of everything we miss in our cursory way of skimming over all the beauty. Magnificent.

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados