27.11.10

Cineac

Cineac
Reguliersbreetstraat - Amsterdam - Holland

[en] I had to go back to the Cineac. Another continent. Another art. Another life. That's what I can say now. But there is so much that I can't say anymore, that I've lost forever. As I can't sleep, I'm trying to sit back there again but it doesn't work anymore. / Fr. J.

[fr] Il fallait que je retourne au Cineac. Un autre continent. Un autre art. Une autre vie. Voilà ce que je peux en dire aujourd'hui. Mais il y a tout ce que je ne peux plus dire, tout ce que j'ai perdu à jamais. Sans sommeil, j'essaie de m'asseoir sur les sièges d'antan mais cela ne marche plus. / Fr. J.

[pt] Eu precisava voltar ao Cineac. Outro continente. Outra arte. Outra vida. É o que posso dizer hoje. Mas há tanto que não posso dizer, que fica perdido por sempre. Sem sono, eu gostaria sentar de novo naquele lugar, mas não está dando certo. / Fr. J.

--------------

9 commentaires:

  1. Tout un programme. :-))
    On verra les studios?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. superb typographic structure, love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A great viewpoint to get such a nice shot of this sign with so much impact. Very well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. great point of perspective here! i hope you are enjoying your time in amsterdam!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a sign! What a frame! What beauty! See me speechless on the other side of the world. A terrific frame, a truly great composition! All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow. This is a great sign. Takes me back a few years, to the days I uses to visit Cinema Rex.

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados