9.9.12

In The Slipstream

(0593rnb) In The Slipstream
From the series Hocus Focus.

Connected to Astral Weeks by Van Morrison.

-----------------

3 commentaires:

  1. this makes for a fine abstract, nice work! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. "I ride in your slipstream / I wear your reflection / I echo your heartbeat / In the wind" (Richard Thompson)

    So you're heading towards good ol' Europe to spend some astral weeks. Meeting culture, people, wine & food. But make sure to always remember you're not traveling alone, Francis. I'm sure riding in your slipstream, seeing the world through your great eyes & sharing the memories of being on the road, my friend!

    What a great frame to leave us here, waiting & begging for more.

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ça pulSe, ça pomPe, ça sidèRe, mec!

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados