1.11.10

Plug And Run

plug and run
Amsterdam - Holland

6 commentaires:

  1. i wonder what electric vehicle it is for? car, bike or boat?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. now that's a really cool title for this scene you captured here.. well done.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A surprising convenience for someone needing a source of power. I like the scene it provides. Interesting detail.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Première fois que je vois un tel emplacement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I immediately knew this was Amsterdam, Pixeluz...and then I saw the plug-in station. I bet these are starting to pop up all over.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That is brilliant. And I'm a sucker for pictograms like this. What a perfect frame: American cars, dutch houses & international signs. YAou are a globetrotter & I'm glad to take this ride with you. All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados