8.3.12

Dans les coulisses

Dans les coulisses

6 commentaires:

  1. My friend, you know how much I love your point of view. And you know how much I love those perspectives. The narrowness offers so much room. My thoughts are climbing every brick just to get into your gorgeous light. This narrowness makes my thoughts & imagination fly.

    I should go searching for that one frame I took last year in La Rochelle whith the chairs piled up just like that in front of closed door. An amazing photograph, Francis!

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. interesting elements captured in this scene.. nice shot.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Quite a scene! This picture sings a song... the quality of "Drawing-You-In" mode well depicted.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Boa perspectiva e ponto de vista. Bela fotografia.

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados