20.2.12

Là où nous remiserons les frontières

Là où nous remiserons les frontières

3 commentaires:

  1. color coding these barricades sure make for a nice shot.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's that what we always try. Each new day. Breaking the barriers, crossing borders & discovering something new. And when we pass that colourful borders we find the little green grwoing out of stones of acient buildings.

    Your talent to make cross that lines is amazing & hypnotizing, my friend. And your talent to take my hand & pull me out on the open road is something I long for even if I experience it every new day, Francis.

    Thanks for the beauty, thanks for the pictures & thanks for your friendship!

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. each party of the protesters have their own colored barricade :))

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados