5.8.11

Uncertain Yellow

Uncertain Yellow
France - Lorraine - Metz - Centre Pompidou 2010

4 commentaires:

  1. J'y suis passé (l'été dernier ;) mais ne me souviens plus de ce jaune. Des nouvelles collections ? Joli cadre !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lure or anchor? Another frame to get me all hypnotized & anchored in the auditorium. Meanwhile it feels like looking through it. I can see you as a shilouette. Someone that follows my looks & at the same time shows me the world in an entire different way. That's the real treasure, Francis. And these are the things that matters most to me: A soulbrother to walk the long ways & to get through the uncertain times together.

    A great symmetry, a colourful dive & an adorable frame, my friend!

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. cool shot all in yellow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so bright and cheery.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados