20.10.08

Calves And Farm

Calves And Farm
Santa Teresa - Espírito Santo - Brasil

I must confess that, when visiting and shooting the Santa Teresa rural area, I thought about Don showing us with talent his State. Slowly but surely, some friendly photobloggers begin to exercise influence on me!

By the way, I was in Santa Teresa last Saturday for the official release of a book by Sandra Gasparini about the history of the city, in which three of my photographs are included.

--------------------

12 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful setting. Love the contrasting color of the fence..and how you've composed this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful landscape shot. I love the blue windmill in the center, just so peaceful and relaxing to be there! Great shot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very nice composition, perfectly balanced.
    And congratulations for the book appearance!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. j'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais, tu as le talent des grands espaces avec des cadrages magiques, une patte à toi, et j'adore!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A little paradise.. :-)

    Une image étonnante et bravo pour la publication de tes images.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Excellent image! I like colours and frame! Cool!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. wow.. congrats on having some of your shots published.. :) this looks like a very pretty & idyllic place to stay.. well done.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Congratulations, Jonas! I'm glad to hear some of your work is being recognized and published!

    I like this shot--the soft, muted colors add to the pastoral feeling of the scene. The fence adds a nice separation in the frame and giving a leading line to the cattle in the foreground. I also like the repeating color of blue. Well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I especially like the soft angle created by the fence and the hill.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is a beautiful landscape that gives us a feel for the house construction plus the trees and countryside. Thanks for the link to my site and the kind words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Un superbe endroit, même les vaches ont l'air heureuses!! Félicitation pour la publication de tes photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Looks like an ideal setting. I'd love to retire in a place like that lol Lovely shot!

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados